- What we believe
What we believe
- Knowledge of your condition is a powerful tool for recovery.
- Taking the right steps at the right time.
- If required, the correct pain relieving medication for as short a time as possible.
- Taking as many opportunities as possible to calm the sciatic nerve.
- Graded exercise to help you recover.
- Preventative measures to prevent reoccurrence of sciatic pain.
- What we will do
What we will do
We want to empower you to improve your condition by helping you to make simple but effective day-to-day changes.
We have drawn on all our skills to create The Sciatic Pain Relief Cushion and we hope we can share our knowledge to improve your quality of life and reduce reliance on pain relief medication.
- What we won't do
What we won’t do
- Promise you any instant relief or seven day fixes for sciatica.
- Suggest you attempt stretches that you could not do even when you were a flexible child.
- Suggest you sit and roll around on a tennis ball or any other object when you are in acute pain.
Our background includes almost 20 years of experience in health and wellbeing, that includes:
- Designing pressure-area care products
- Manufacture of products for hospital mattresses and cushions
- Quality assurance in healthcare and engineering
- Remedial massage therapy
- Exercise and rehabilitation advice
We have drawn on all of these skills to create The Sciatic Pain Relief Cushion. We hope that we can share our knowledge to improve your quality of life and reduce dependence on pain relief medication.